Publix Deal - 9/25


Ok I got a ton of stuff at Publix yesterday:

2 Honey Nut Cheerios

10 Dole Fruit Cups

2 Cambells Select Soup

4 Goodlife Cat Food 3# bags

4 Lysol Pourable Cleaner

Loaf of Wheat Bread

Bag of Flour

2 Captain Crunch

2 Ribeye Steaks (on sale only!)

2 Chex Mix bags

Bag of Sugar

One a Day Women's 100 ct

2 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

2 Kraft Deluxe Mac n Cheese

2 Kotex pads

2 Gallons Skim Milk

(most of these I got doubles of because they have a lot of BOGO sales every week)


GRAND TOTAL: $66.58, but I saved $75.98 (21.25 of which was manf. coupons!). That is a savings of: 53.2%...and I stayed on budget for the month of September (last shopping trip for me).


I have a ton of extras in my pantry so I am going to donate this stuff to my church's food pantry, which is struggling with the tough economy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment